Goat's milk is well known to be a healthy and good for both the inside and outside of our bodies. As a skincare ingredient, it is a super smart ingredient with so many goodness benefits.
The essential fatty acids found in goat’s milk have a unique PH similar to humans, so it is less irritating and more easily absorbed by our skin. These fatty acids are super moisturising and assist in revealing brighter, healthier skin while the nourishing and remineralising ingredients do wonders in maintaining the skin’s natural balance.
- el8te only uses Australian Farm Fresh milk - straight from the goat.
- NO ultra heat treatment is applied - Powdered Goat’s milk undergoes ultra heat treatment which reduces the benefits.
- Our Goat’s milk is selected from premium grass fed goats producing the low levels of alpha-s1-casein.
- Our Goat’s milk holds the lowest levels of alpha-s1-casein, offering a superior product for sensitive skin types and added moisturising properties.
- We maintain under 3% of alpha-s1 casein protein (compared with 26% for cow milk used in skincare) and a high 10% of total protein Goat’s milk compared to our competitors’ products.
- el8te’s Goat milk products contain full benefits with natural milk butter fats, water, lactose, casein and natural salt.
- el8te’s Goat’s milk has a pH level very close to our skin’s own pH, helps to maintain the delicate balance on the surface of your skin.
- el8te’s Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in Goat's milk is a moisturiser, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Our Australian Goat's milk holds the highest percentage of “fresh” Goat’s Milk of natural skin care products commercially produced.
The goodness of goat’s milk is endless, but our list below covers the important reasons why we choose this ingredient in our products.
- Vitamins A: Improves collagen density, skin elasticity, tone, texture, lines and wrinkles; smoothes skin surface
- Provitamin B5 Attracts moisture to hair and skin, and has regenerating and softening effects
- B1, B6, B12, E Vitamins that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
- Vitamin C: Protects from oxidant damages, skin-lightening, anti-inflammatory effects, improves skin elasticity
- Vitamin D: Sustains healthy skin tissue
- Vitamin E: Protects from oxidant damages, is moisturising, anti-inflammatory, and offers healing & anti-aging effects
- Vitamin K: Known for its cell repairing properties
- Folic acid B9: Essential in healthy skin cell development, growth, and maintenance of new cells